[Chlamydomonas] Glass beads for transformation

C.P. Thompson via chlamy%40net.bio.net (by cpt38 from cam.ac.uk)
Thu Aug 26 10:01:20 EST 2010

Hi Chlamy people,

                 I was wondering if anyone knew of a good suppilier of
glass beads for transformations. We used to get our beads from BHD but it
seems that they've stopped making them. We've tried Sigma 0.4 mm-0.6 mm
beads and they work but aren't as good. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

      Craig

PhD student
University of Cambridge