IUBio Biosequences .. Software .. Molbio soft .. Network News .. FTP


Gale Gale.Ong at usa.net
Mon Mar 27 15:26:20 EST 2000


I am curious to find out what kind of algae is used in closed systems,
the ones that look like thread or thin hairlike structure.  They are
free flaoating and found in some closed ecosphere that is being sold
with tiny red shrimp.  Can you tell me what they are called and where
can I find some?

Thanks, Gale


More information about the Chlamy mailing list

Send comments to us at biosci-help [At] net.bio.net