Q: transformation

Kis Mihaly kismihal at rosi.szbk.u-szeged.hu
Wed Nov 22 10:17:15 EST 1995

Dear Chlamy Netters,

I am working on the transcriptional regulation of some snRNA genes of C. reinhardtii. Till now I used the Arg. system  to introduce my tagged genes.
But now I have a gene that seems to have regulation site/s inside the coding region. That's why I cannot insertany sequence in order to identify it in the background. I need a relative of C. reinhardtii that have transformation system (I can't select for my genes).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

		Mihaly Kis