[Celegans] split-ubiquitin y2h response

Hanna Fares via celegans%40net.bio.net (by fares from email.arizona.edu)
Fri Jul 27 15:29:12 EST 2007

Greetings All,

	I emailed a week ago to ask whether anybody had converted the split-
ubiquitin y2h vectors for Gateway cloning.  Apparently, nobody in the
worm community has.  I also contacted a company, DualSystems, that
sells a split-ubiquitin y2h kit.  The whole kit costs $3500.  It
seems they have converted their vectors to Gateway by adding attR
sites.  They are in the process of resolving legal issues with
Invitrogen, so I am not sure when these will be on the market.

Johnny

Johnny Fares
Associate Professor
University of Arizona
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology
Life Sciences South Building, Room 531
1007 East Lowell Street
Tucson, AZ 85721
United States of America