soldering iron worm counter

Charles F. Baer cbaer at bio.indiana.edu
Mon Mar 25 16:49:28 EST 2002

Ladies and gentlemen,

	I recall seeing a description of a device that someone had
devised to count worms whereby they attached a micro-soldering iron
to an event counter.  I'm pretty sure it was posted on the bionet
newsgroup, but I can't find it in the archives.  If anyone can help
me out here, either with a link to the original posting or to their
own diagram of such a device, I would be most appreciative.

Thanks,

-Charlie

---