Dfs any new data???

David Baillie baillie at sfu.ca
Fri Aug 29 14:46:15 EST 1997

Hello worm people,

	We are just in the process of replotting our data for the
Dfs on chromosome III left of dpy-19.  We would be very much interested
in hearing about any results concerning the deficiencies:
nDf20
nDf16
nDf17
sDf128
sDf135
sDf127
sDf125
sDf121
sDf130
If we have you have data that is not in ACeDB at this time we
would very much like to hear from you.  All data that we receive
will be flagged according to it's source.  Please include the
the name of the person and/or lab that should be credited for
the data.

Also any data concerning sDp8 would be appreciated.

We will post or FAX a copy of the resulting map to anyone who
would like one

Dave

David Baillie
IMBB