C. elegans

Akram Da'dara fb6x006 at public.uni-hamburg.de
Tue Aug 12 00:26:14 EST 1997

My name is Akram Da’dara. I’m doing my Ph.D. Study in Germany. For my
thesis, I need the name (and citation) of the person, who described the
Caenorhabditis elegans for the first time. If you know him, please send
that citation to me using the C. elegans news group or by e-mail

My e-mail address is: fb6x006 at public.uni-hamburg.de

All the best

Akram

--