evolution of nematodes

Alain Bernot bernot at sansgene.genethon.fr
Thu Oct 17 05:48:00 EST 1996

Could someone respond to the following questions :

1. Did the Nematodes appear during the Cambrian explosion (about 540 to 560 Ma
ago) ?
2. If not, when did the Nematodes appear ?
3. Are the Nematodes real ceolomates, or are they pseudocoelomates ?
4. Do the Nematodes have a metameric organisation or not ?
4. Any references about these subjects ?

I am sorry if these questions are very basic. But I am not working about
Nematode at all.

Thank you in advance

Alain Bernot
Genethon / France