Worm Shirts Done

Glenn E. White gwhite at ASHLAND.EDU
Thu May 23 15:26:43 EST 1996

Howdy:

The new worm shirts are back from the printers.  The colors are very
nice, especially the forest green and burgundy.  Ink color was white and
the contrast makes for a nice looking shirt.  These Russell Athletic tees
are very high quality.  All are 100% cotton.  I think everyone will be
pleased.

The shirts will be mailed out starting tomorrow, you should start seeing
them in your mailboxes starting Tuesday of next week.  Later of course, for
our Canadian friends.

Currently, there are at least 16 shirt requested on the wait list.  Once the
wait list hits 24, then a second order can go in to the printer.

If you are interested, send me a message and I'll forward you the order form.

Thanks to all those who ordered for this first run.

Cheers,

Glenn