Worm Shirt Update

Glenn E. White gwhite at ASHLAND.EDU
Wed May 15 13:29:45 EST 1996

Howdy:

The first run of worm shirts has gone to the printers.  Everyone who
ordered one and sent me a check has been included in this run, and one or
two who have assured me that the "check is in the mail."

Several additional requests have come in since then however.  My printer
will not accept new orders for less than 24 shirts.  As such, I'm
developing a waiting list and as soon as it hits 24, we can order some more.

So, if you've sent me a message about ordering, I've put you on the wait
list.  We're already almost half way there w/10 shirts being requested.

Final ink color is WHITE, shirts will be very high quality Russell
Athletic Tees, 100% cotton.  This shirt is at least a three level upgrade
over the initial shirt.  For this first run, there was no additional cost
for the upgraded shirt.  However, for all future runs, there will be at
least a $1 - $1.50 price increase to reflect the increased cost of the
better shirt.

thanks to all who ordered in the first one.

Glenn