Free Demo Available

Kim Pruitt saltcity at cyber2.servtech.com
Sun May 5 18:55:32 EST 1996

Hi,

We have developed some software for the plant community and are wondering
if it would be  of any use to the C.elegans research  community.  Genome
Tracker is an inventory database, for Macintosh users, designed to keep
track of your stocks of'your-favorate-organism'.  In addition it can be
used to keep track of different experiments including genetic experiments
(each  record includes information on parent stocks used in a cross and a
family tree can be generated). We now have a free demo available for
downloading on our home page (http://www.servtech.com/public/saltcity).
If anyone looks at our home page or the program I would really appreciate
it if you would drop me a quick e-mail indicating whether it is
potentially useful to C.elegans researchers, or if it might be useful
with some modifications. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Kim D. Pruitt, Ph.D.

Salt City Software
7744  Sotherden Dr.