[Bionews] Distance training in Advanced Sequence Analysis - March 2014

Heather Vincent via bionews%40net.bio.net (by heather.vincent from manchester.ac.uk)
Mon Jul 8 07:20:40 EST 2013

At the University of Manchester, UK, we have over 15 years experience in
running distance training in computational biology.  We recently
announced a new course in Advanced Sequence Analysis
(http://octette.cs.man.ac.uk/bioinformatics/modules/next_generation_sequencing.html),
due to run in October.  This course will cover :

     genes, genomes and genome sequencing;
     technologies for high throughput sequencing;
     understanding the data;
     mapping to a genome;
     RNA-seq : quantification and differential expression;
     ChIP-seq.

The October course has filled up very quickly, so we are considering
running it again in March 2014.  If you are interested in the March run,
please contact our office for Advanced Professional Education
(ape from cs.man.ac.uk) as soon as possible.

You will find links to details of all our online courses here :
http://octette.cs.man.ac.uk/bioinformatics/index.html  If you have any
questions about the programme, please contact
heather.vincent from manchester.ac.uk.