International conference on microbial & model genomes : GENOMES 2000
INFORMATION ON THE GENOMES 2000 CONFERENCE
* Information is available on the web site of the American Society for
Microbiology (ASM) and the web site of the Laboratory of Genomics of
Microbial Pathogens (GMP):
* Abstract submission : please follow instructions on the ASM web site.
extended deadline for receipt of abstracts is January 10, 2000.
* Information on logistics, please contact Ms Benedicte Ecoutin (address
:Institut Pasteur, 28 rue du Dr Roux, 75724 Paris Cedex 15, France -
:becoutin at pasteur.fr - Fax : +33 1 40 61 34 05).
* Mailing list : if you wish to receive updated information on the
2000 Conference, please complete the mailing list form on the GMP web
* Housing : reservations have to be made by sending a message by E-mail
Fax to Ms Sandra Bobichon , E-mail: conferences-ip at wanadoo.fr -
Fax: +33 1 40 65 00 31
* Location : the Conference will be held on April 11-15, 2000 in the
Conference Center (C.I.S.) at the Institut Pasteur, 25 rue du Dr Roux,
* Registration will take place by mailing the registration form and the
corresponding payment to the American Society for Microbiology (ASM).
Please register early as the number of participants will be limited to
The preregistration deadline is February 7, 2000. After that date,
registration fees will increase by $100 per category.
* Speakers : we have preinvited about 30 speakers (see partial list on
and GMP web sites) About 20 additional speakers will be selected on the
basis of abstracts submitted.