*** IMPORTANT: BIONET hardware upgrade and reorganization ***

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at net.bio.net
Wed Dec 8 14:49:18 EST 1999

Owing to a BIONET hardware reorganization starting this Thursday, Dec.
9,
users may experience difficulties of various kinds.

Possible symptoms are: receiving more than one copy of an email post,
or being unable to post new messages for short periods.

The upgrade is to prevent Y2K problems and, to be able to offer
expanded services in the coming years.  We will have a more detailed
announcement of forthcoming changes next week.

We expect to be functioning normally by Tuesday Dec. 14, if not before.

Biosci Staff