WWW: Hardin Meta Directory update - Neurology/Neurosciences

Eric Rumsey eric-rumsey at uiowa.edu
Fri Mar 14 01:30:44 EST 1997

This is to announce an updated version of the Hardin Meta Directory web
page for Neurology/Neurosciences. All links have been checked to confirm
connection and new links have been added, including the following:

-MedMark - Neurology/Neuroscience, YW Cho, MedMark Team, Korea
-MedMark - Neurosurgery, I Shin, MedMark Team,
Korea
-RebPage: the brain in health and disease, Michael Rebhan, Univ
Hohenheim, Stuttgart, Germany

A *new and important feature* for Hardin MD is that we are now using a
link checker to check the connection rate for the lists that are included.
Generally the lists with better connection rates are toward the top of
their size category. Lists on the updated Hardin MD
Neurology/Neurosciences page with especially good connection rates
include:

-Neurosciences on the Internet - NA Busis, MD,
Pittsburgh
-Karolinska Institute MIC-KIBIC MeSH Index - Nervous System Diseases
-MedMark - Neurology/Neuroscience, YW Cho, MedMark Team, Korea
-MedMark - Neurosurgery, I Shin, MedMark Team,
Korea
-Neuroscience Web Search, FK Lenherr, Univ Massachusetts
-MedWeb: Neurology
-WWW Virtual Library: Neurobiology, Daniel Gardner, Cornell Univ
-Systems Neuroscience resources, Eric Chudler, Univ Washington
-Neuroanatomy & Neuropathology on the Internet, Katalin Hegedus,
Debrecen, Hungary
-Internet Neuroscience Resources, AD Redish, Carnegie Mellon Univ
-Neurosurgical WWW Sites Index, G. Narenthiran, Aberdeen Univ, UK
-Medical Matrix - Neurology
-Karolinska Institute MIC-KIBIC MeSH Index- Neuroscience, Psychology &
Psychiatry
-Martindale's Health Science Guide - Brain & Neuro
-Medical Matrix - Neurosurgery

Of course, using our link checker, the links on our own pages have
superlative connection rates, generally above 98%.

The URL for the Hardin Meta Directory Neurology/Neurosciences page is -
http://www.arcade.uiowa.edu/hardin-www/md-neuro.html

Please check it out !

Please post this message to appropriate listservs.

Eric Rumsey, Hardin Library for the Health Sciences
University of Iowa, Iowa City IA 52242
<eric-rumsey at uiowa.edu>
319-335-9875 (voice), 319-335-9897 (fax)
Hardin Meta Directory of Internet Health Sources
http://www.arcade.uiowa.edu/hardin-www/md.html
Reviewed in Consumer Reports, Feb 1997, p 29