Point Reyes Bird Observatory Website Additions

Real Name user at igc.org
Fri Dec 6 08:20:12 EST 1996

The Point Reyes Bird Observatory has recently added new pages to its website:

   -Monthly summaries of captures from our constant mist-netting effort at
our Palomarin Station (which will be updated weekly starting in December).

   -An Internships and Jobs page (accepting posts from all over the country)

   -Links to other biology-related pages.

   -The most current abstracts and publications from our Associate Researchers.

Please check out the page at http://www.prbo.org/prbo/ and let us know
what you think.

Thanks,

Mike Lynes