BioSci WWW at SFU

Evan Cooch cooch at sfu.ca
Mon May 22 19:25:22 EST 1995

Greetings...

After much fooling, we've virtually completed the WWW pages for the
Department of Biological Sciences at Simon Fraser University. These pages
are not only intended as a link to (obviously) people in our Department,
but we've made a concerted effort to make our main home page (URL:
http://mendel.mbb.sfu.ca) an excellent jumping off point for biologists
in general. We've included annotated lists of usenet discussion groups
for biologists, WWW sources for biologists, and many other aids to
navigating the Internet.

Cheers...

--

           -. .-              |            Evan G. Cooch             |