ONE SITE NEEDED for BIOSCI seminar tour to the central U.S.

Dave Kristofferson biosci-help at net.bio.net
Wed Jul 13 18:38:42 EST 1994

I am currently scheduling four BIOSCI seminar trips to various parts
of the U.S.  The one to the central U.S. is still one site short of my
minimum of five sites to justify a trip.  If you are located at a site
within 200 miles of any of the following places and would like to be
included on a BIOSCI seminar tour (talk covers the use of BIOSCI,
USENET, WAIS, gopher, and Mosaic/WWW), please contact me at
biosci-help at net.bio.net as soon as possible.  I cover air fare and
rental car from my grant but expect each site to provide one night's
accomodations.  This trip will probably occur in September or early
October.

Eleanor Roosevelt Inst., Denver, CO
U. Kans., Manhatten, KS
Univ. Of Oklahoma, Norman OK