[Audiology] pocket hearing aid

Jenny Ahler via audiolog%40net.bio.net (by jahler496 from yahoo.com)
Thu Jul 26 18:45:00 EST 2007

Hi,

    I am sure you have found an answer to your posting by now, but I found a sound amplifier (pocket size, with a clip) at Walgreens for $15 dollars that acts like a hearing aid but costs much less. It comes with small headphones but is adaptable to any headphones you might prefer. My grandmother found the headphones that fit over the outside of your ear more comfortable than the smaller buds. Hope this helps. Have a great night!

  Sincerely,
  Jenny Ahler