AAA Poster Session Question

c_thomas_wild at my-deja.com c_thomas_wild at my-deja.com
Tue Mar 28 12:17:47 EST 2000

Just a footnote regarding the topic of CAPD - CAPD (Central Auditory
Processing Disorder) is sometimes seen in the ADHD syndrome (the ADHD-
ADD-Hyperactivity-Hyperkinesis-MBdysfunction-MBdamage and so on
syndrome). There are a handful of reports where the right ADHD medicine
(like Ritalin or Caffeine compounds) can temporarily reduce the
symptoms of CAPD and where persons remark that they can temporarily
hear and process sounds better.
In article <38DC2350.8A498667 at wiu.edu>,
Danica Siefken Billingsly <DM-Siefken at wiu.edu> wrote:
> At the conference last week, I saw a poster about a CAPD study using
the
> ACPT (Auditory Continuous Performance Test).&nbsp; I scribbled down
something
> about the study, but can't understand my notes.&nbsp; Did anyone go to
> that session &amp; get the handout, or even just remember the study
I'm
> talking about?
safely
> in