New Email Address Oriole Wilson

Oriole Wilson Oriolew at clear.net.nz
Wed Mar 1 02:42:54 EST 2000

Hi,  could you please update your email address book with my new address
which is active now. OrioleW at ahsl.co.nz.

Just a little note for those of you who do not know. I am starting a new job
next week. I am very sorry to be leaving Oticon and would like to thank
everyone who has helped me while I have been in this job. I am looking
forward to a new challenge which will be setting up the Neonatal Hearing
Screening Project at National Women's Hospital. I would love to tell anyone
who wants to know all about the changes but at present cannot chat on as I
am finishing up everything in my office. Regards Oriole

---