Looking for a Magnified Otoscope

Michael Ridenhour ockham at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 25 14:06:01 EST 2000

The Welch Allen LumiView is a magnified headworn high intensity light in
spectacle frames or standard headband  (I use the spectacles) which is
invaluable for those whose arms are getting  shorter. I take my bifocals off
and don't have to tilt my head back to see down the ear canal.

Michael Ridenhour
www.ridenhour.com

news:Uijt4.42221$Mp2.405974 at typhoon2.kc.rr.com...