Amplified Stethoscope

Larry G. Martin martin at minot.com
Sun Feb 6 19:46:25 EST 2000

Angela,
Seems to me that there has been several publications on this subject. I
remember reviewing this literature back in my grad studies in the 80's
(sorry long term memory not as good as it used to be). I would think if you
talked with Jim Curran the audiologist at Starkey he may be able to steer
you in the right direction.
Larry G. Martin, MA, CCC-A