Research on the EQ1 and EQ2 Dynam Gennum Chips

Constantine Karolidis, B.A., H.I.S. constantine at ica.net
Mon May 31 23:01:15 EST 1999

I was wondering if any professionals would give their opinions and
comparisons of the following circuits.  I am doing some research about the
obvious pros and cons of each.  I am trying to find low cost alternatives
about EFFECTIVE  re-establishment of the loudness growth function.

Unitron Silver WDRC
Dahlberg/Miracle Ear Bi-Dynamic Circuit
Dahlberg/Miracle Ear Sharp-Dynamic Circuit
Unitron Sound F/X
Starkey Sequel
Starkey Synergy
Siemens Music