noise induced hearing loss

LT Joel R. Bealer jrbealer at pnh10.med.navy.mil
Sat May 29 22:33:38 EST 1999

There have been several studies indicating that chemical exposure in
conjunction with noise exposure places workers at a higher risk for
permanent damage.  I can't seam to locate the articles but I can refer
you to a Mr. John Page at the Navy Environmental Health Center.  He
can be reached via e-mail at:

pagej at ehc50.med.navy.mil

He should be able to point you in the right direction.

v/r,

LT Joel R. Bealer