Some Tinnitus Questions. PLEASE REPLY. Thanks

mark_mcginnis at my-dejanews.com mark_mcginnis at my-dejanews.com
Mon May 24 11:21:25 EST 1999

I suffer from SEVERE tinnitus. I am about to enter a Tinnitus
Retraining Treatment program. It seems that there is alot of
bias concerning tinnitus noise generators. I want to know which
is best.
GHI "Tranquil" Viennatone's "Silent Star" or Puretone's C2008M.

Can any audiologist tune  Note: TRT devises when tuned properly
do not operate as maskers the volume should not be set so loud
that it masks out tinnitus but just loud enough that allows
habituation of tinnitus to occur. (see www.tinn.com)

Thank you for your reponse.

Mark