Hearing Aid Cable Organizer

EDACJ edacj at aol.com
Thu May 20 11:39:59 EST 1999

The Organized Audiologist (TM) developed the Hearing Aid Cable Organizer (TM),
to help professionals in the hearing healthcare industry manage, and prevent,
their hearing aid programming cables from getting tangled.  For more
information about this revolutionary product, please call us at our toll-free
number.

We are interested in finding professionals in our field who would like to
market this product for us, in addition to individuals who are interested in
purchasing the product.