Position available

Michael gandalf at ridenhour.com
Sat Jun 19 09:34:40 EST 1999

Hi Jeff! Sorry we couldn't get together in Miami. Maybe Chicago?
Would it be too much to ask for you to leave off the lengthy headers on
these position announcements. I find them interesting, but tedious to have
to scroll down to the next page to read.

--
Michael
www.ridenhour.com

<3.0.5.32.19990614234322.00815100 at hctc.net>...