Question on Salaries -Reply

Jane Madell JMadell at bethisraelny.org
Tue Jun 15 21:14:14 EST 1999

ASHA publishes these every year. Ask Evie Cherow

>>> Jeffrey Sirianni <audioman at hctc.net> 06/15/99 01:46am >>>
Greetings,

A friend has emailed me about current salaries.  I know that there are
some
reports on this, but I cannot seem to locate them.  If you have an answer,
please respond.

Jeff

>From: "Hilarie A.Meyers" <hilarie_a at hotmail.com>
>To: audioman at hctc.net
>Subject: Question
>Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 15:46:57 PDT

>Do you have any idea where I can get some information on salaries
>across the  country by job and experience level? {snip}

>Hilarie

* Jeffrey Sirianni, M.A., CCC-A, FAAA             *
* Guy Griggs Professional Building                *