Question on Salaries

Richard E. Talbott Richard-Talbott at ouhsc.edu
Tue Jun 15 21:14:10 EST 1999

I assume that you are primarily interested in salaries for practitioners
rather than university-faculty type salaries but just in case, there is a
good source for faculty salaries done by Oklahoma State (the other
university) University that produces an analysis of all faculty salaries as
function of region of country and for entire country, discipline, years in
service, and rank--- can obtain from the Oklahoma State Research division.
Rick