need some info

Charol gramolly at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 23:39:59 EST 1999

I'm not sure I'm in the right group but here goes.My grandson (2 yrs)
is being fitted for hearing aids and we were wondering why they use
ultrasound in the testing procedure.We're from Canada and have noticed
cochlear implants are done at a very young age in the states.Any info
on this whole new world would be appreciated.(Even directing us to the
right group if we have the wrong one!)
Carol