AUDIOLOGY POSITION AVAILABLE

Jeffrey Sirianni audioman at hctc.net
Tue Jul 27 14:06:03 EST 1999

 From ASHA Listserve....

>Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 09:55:16 -0400
>From: "Jane Madell" <JMadell at bethisraelny.org>
>Subject: AUDIOLOGY POSITION AVAILABLE

Full time position in an exciting expanding program at Beth Israel Medical
Center. This growing center offers lots of opportunities to learn and grow
in a newly renovated excently equipped facility.

We have a quickly expanding cochlear implant center, a learning center
which does auditory processing evaluations and treatment, an auditory
therapy program for children with hearing loss, a hearing aid dispensing
program

The Hearing Speech Language and Learning Center has a close working
relationship with the otolaryngology department and we are an active part
of the developmental pediatrics center

For further information please contact me

Jane Madell, PhD
Director, Heariang and Learning Center
Beth Israel Medical Center
10 Union Sq East
Suite 2K
New York, NY 10003
212-844-8790
212-844-8791 (FAX)

* Jeffrey Sirianni, M.A., CCC-A, FAAA             *
* Guy Griggs Professional Building                *