High Frequency Hearing Aid

Brett Greenberg highintensity11 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 11:09:51 EST 1999

Karen,
My apologies for your viewing this as advertising.
When consumers are looking for a solution to their
hearing problems on the internet and I saw a thread of
many people saying to them that there was nothing
avalable that could be successful, I felt it my
humanitarian responsibility to inform them of their
possibilities for hearing help. I also noticed a plug
for one of your products in there also. I included the
product release statement from ReSounds web site
because I work for GN Danavox and was not able to
fully explain the product. I hope we can all come
together as an industry to solve this age old problem
of hearing loss to help the population that heeds help
without any future bantering.

Best Regards,
Brett

=== message truncated ===