High Frequency Hearing Aid

Gary G Higgins at netwiz.net
Sun Jul 18 23:23:13 EST 1999

This is so typical of Resound...They have always been a money hungry
company...Their products have in the past been excellent...The company
is one of the worst to deal with...Their staff tries to overcome gross
incompetence...Not in their products but in the way they deal with their
customers...In talking with Dispensers all over the United States they
have made many enemies...Still in spite of their stupidity they have
remained as one of the top manufacturers of programmable aids...My guess
is that will change now with all the many programmables on the
market...Please understand that many of the people at Resound are super
and I feel that most of these folks will be absorbed (as many have) by
other companies...As Resound is now GN Resound it may improve...This is
a sad story because they had so much to offer...I personally talked with
them about this many times...Made no difference...Oh well...Life goes
on...GG