Please help-need used hearing aids

Sigeroo sigeroo at aol.com
Wed Jul 14 17:54:17 EST 1999

Hi,
My name is Dan (46 years old in Chicago area) and I am an acquaintance of a 26
year old Tibetan woman who lives in India.  She is a refugee from Tibet and she
is in great need of hearing aids as she has profound hearing loss of unknown
cause which originated early in her life and has recently gotten worse.  She is
very poor and cannot afford hearing aids at all, nor a doctor or the tests to
diagnose her properly.

Her name is Kardon from the Khampa region of Sikkim; and she's very depressed,
crying, emotionally upset due to not being able to hear her family or others
speak unless they are very close and talk very loud.

Any help with a donation of any type of used hearing aids would be greatly
appreciated-I would forward them on to her in India with batteries and
instructions.  (I have some hearing problems myself).  I could maybe pay a
small fee for shipping/packing and your time involved.   Please write to me,
Dan, at   sigeroo at aol.com

Thank you for your consideration of this request.