Audiology services in Lagos, Nigeria?

Rick Gilbert rjg at eartech.com
Mon Jul 12 11:38:54 EST 1999

The Hearing Review's Worldwide Registry lists Centre for Hearing
Assistance, 14 Yaya Abalon St., Ogba Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. They are
listed as a distributor and the president is Dr. T.O. Sodeke. No phone
number or email address is listed. I suspect caveat emptor is applicable
here as elsewhere, but they might be a decent referral source if you can
find out how to contact them.

Sorry I can't offer more.

Rick GIlbert

--