I am requesting input/advice from those on this forum who have already
started a universal
newborn hearing screening program.
My questions to this group are these:
1. What equipment are you using?
2. How did you decide on your selection of equipment?
3. How long have you had the equipment?
4. Are you satisfied with your selection or would you change if you could?
6. What problems have you had?
5. Are you doing OAE or ABR or a combination and in what order?
6. Who is doing testing?
7. What are your referral rates?
8. What are your disposable costs?
9. Do you use your equipment for purposed other than universal newborn
I know we can get answers to these questions from manufacturer reps but I
thought it would be
nice to hear some independent opinions.
Any help you can give us would be GREATLY appreciated.
Mary Lytle, MSPA, CCC-A
c8man at ix.netcom.com