ear variation

louise heaume l.heaume at rhbnc.ac.uk
Sun Jan 31 13:27:27 EST 1999

Hi i'm doing a project on variation in parts of the outer ear pinna of
humans, relating function of each structure to variability within
individuals of a set age range. Ear prints are now being used as
evidence in criminal trials as they are so individualistic and I have
been searching forensic as well as biological data bases for past
investigations into this field. If anybody knows of any good data bases
or references in this field I would really appreciate hearing from them
as not all the searches available to me at this time cover a long enough
period of time

yours hopefully
L.Heaume