Hearing aid prices

Larry Reynolds lreynol4 at erols.com
Wed Jan 13 00:51:12 EST 1999

Listers....,

    It just amazes me how much money people will pay to these "sharks"
a.k.a. hearing aid dispensors. for an electronic device that has, maybe
$100 worth of electronic hardware in them.  Is it the desperation and
loneliness from hearing loss that does this to us?  I have three sets of
the Widex F5 that I still use.  Yea, they are not state of the art and I
have found that I have to canablize the older set to keep parts
available for the newer one.  What I'm going to do when they are no
longer repairable is a concern to me.  I don't like the idea of being
forced into paying the kind of money that the hearing aid scalpers want
today

Larry

--
'98 BikeE AA/AT
'99 HD1200C (someday in March, ....<sigh!>.)