Dominican Republic

Rick Gilbert rjg at eartech.com
Tue Aug 3 12:18:00 EST 1999

German Martinez at Audífonos Audio Centro is the Caribbean distributor for
Siemens and Beltone, as well as having his own dispensing practice. I don't
know if he works the D.R., but he knows the territory. Phone in San Juan is
(787) 781-3055, fax is (787) 781-4008. If he has email, I don't have the
address.

He's a good man, and I'm sure he'd be happy to help.

Rick Gilbert

Jeffrey Sirianni wrote:

>  From ASHA Listserve....
>
> >From: EARTODAY at aol.com
> >Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 19:07:06 EDT
> >Subject: Dominican Republic
>
> I have a patient from Santo Domingo who is interested in BTE digital hearing
> aids.  He has worn aids for many years, and has travelled every few years to
> see me for evaluation, fitting, etc.  I hesitate to fit him with digitals
> without knowing what is available closer to home.  I was surprised to find
> that Widex has no one in the Dominican Republic or in Puerto Rico.  Is
> anyone familiar with audiology and hearing aid services in this part of the
> world, and with which digitals might be available?
>
> Thanks.  Angela Loavenbruck

> * Jeffrey Sirianni, M.A., CCC-A, FAAA             *
> * Sound Advice / R.G. Delaney, M.D.               *
> * Guy Griggs Professional Building                *
> * 710 Water Street / Suite 404                    *
> * Kerrville, TX  78028                            *
> *                                                 *
> * (830) 896-1433                                  *
> * (800) 672-4321                                  *
> * (830) 896-1440 FAX                              *
> * audioman at hctc.net                               *
> * Discussion Leader of bionet.audiology Newsgroup *

Rick Gilbert, General Manager
Ear Technology Corporation
207 E. Myrtle Ave., Johnson City, TN 37601
800-327-8547     FAX: (423) 928-1424
rjg at eartech.com       http://www.eartech.com