bone phones

bob bobw at enteract.com
Wed Oct 29 08:21:43 EST 1997

Subject:
              Remember "BonePhones"?
        Date:
              Mon, 27 Oct 1997 22:20:56 +0000
       From:
              murphy <murphy at enteract.com>
Newsgroups:
              sci.electronics.repair

I would like to get more information about Bone Phones--a product of the
mid-70's--sold by JS&A in their catalog. The units were speakers hung
around your neck like a scarf, turned inward so no one else would hear
them, and you picked up the vibrations in your rib cage and skeletal
structure.

If anyone has literature, or an old catalog, or God forbid, an actual
pair, I'm very interested in being contacted.

I'm doing some work with hearing-disabled children.

Thanks,

Bob Wulkowicz
2801 W. Eastwood
Chicago, IL   60625