Technological Advances or Developments

Brenda Murphy bkmurphy at compuzone.net
Thu Oct 23 16:10:59 EST 1997

Can anyone help here please.  I am new to searching the net and know a
young girl who is a senior in high school and needs information on any
technological advances or developments that have occured to assist the
hearing impaired.

Any listing of sites or any other information would be greatly
appreciated.  My biggest problem is lack of time to spend on the net,
while the young girl does not have access to a computer.

Thank you!