STOP POSTING PRICING!

HearWHAC hearwhac at netins.net
Fri Oct 10 20:36:43 EST 1997

Robert B. Siegel's post was excellent! Thanks!

And while we are on the subject of pricing, we got two cords in
yesterday to program the new Phonak hearing aid: one was blue and the
other was red. Price? $99.00 each plus postage! I about had a heart
attack. And to think we need four sets of them! (And they won't work for
any other brand of hearing aid - only Phonak! So, we have to order more
cords for each of the other brands.)

What was it that the late Senator Dirksen used to say, "A million here
and a million there, pretty soon it starts adding up to real money"?

Paul Woodard ;-)