Cochlear Implant Patients

Mr. Steven Bender EXQW41D at prodigy.com
Fri Oct 10 15:31:56 EST 1997

Birmingham Otology wrote on 10 Oct 1997 06:57:06 -0700:

> I have a patient who is considering a cochlear implant and has many
> questions.  She would like to find an implant user with whom she can
> communicate via e-mail.  I have called Cochlear Corp, but their
database
> does not yet include e-mail information.  If anyone knows of someone
who
> would be willing to do this, or any online forums on this topic,
please
> contact me at this address.  Thanks.
>
> David
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> David J. Coffin, M.A., CCC-A, FAAA
> Director of Audiology
> Birmingham Otology Center
> Birmingham, Alabama

There was a Newsgroup -  "Beyond Hearing" where a good percentage of people on there had CI's.

Steven L. Bender,   Designer of Vintage Audio Equipment

exqw41d at prodigy.com

***  The BENDER-2pp. a Transistor to Tube Amplifier Rebuild -
Nuts&Volts Magazine.  February / March / April 1997 issues  ***

        Home Page: http://pages.prodigy.com/sbender

" If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of
meat " ??? -Tom Snyder