Inserts and BC

Andrew J. Fallon afallon at trip.net
Wed Oct 1 19:27:24 EST 1997

Does anyone know of any literature out there pertaining to the use of
insert earphones while doing BC. Weather the occlusion effect is to
great or with deep seated inserts the effect is all but eliminated. i
would be interested if anyone can quote me some literature. Thanks in
advance.

	Drew
--
Andrew J. Fallon | Each Day I Beat my  own
afallon at trip.net | previous record for the
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/2020/index.html
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/1743043