Widex Senso Pricing

SoundHrg soundhrg at aol.com
Wed Oct 1 08:35:56 EST 1997

>I once bought a Sony hi-fi system in Hong Kong and carried it back to the
>U.S.
>When it broke and I brought it to the local Sony shop, the guy there looked
>at it and said "That's a foreign model.  I can't fix that here because I
>don't have and can't get the schematics."  I now have a $400 paperweight !!!

How ironic.  I just had a patient 3 weeks ago bring in a hearing aid that he
 purchased in Europe.  The company that manufactured it also makes hearing
 custom HA's in the US.  I couldn't get it repaired in the US.  It had to go to
 Germany.  Oh....the convenience of saving money.  Actually the patient is a
 student here in the US, but it demonstrates the problem relating to this
 discussion.