digital hearing aids

RSiegel663 rsiegel663 at aol.com
Tue May 27 00:09:26 EST 1997

Most facilities state trial fees in your purchase agreement.
I need to cover my office expences in the trial period.  Time costs money.
I can't open my doors or turn on the lights without paying  my landlord or
utility company.  I can't have my costs supplimented by any agencies or
other professionals, because I have an independant practice.
The incentive is I better do my best, I can't afford to have people out
there that feel
I treated them unfairly or did not try everything possible.

Bob Siegel