digital hearing aids

PeachyII peachyii at aol.com
Mon May 26 06:09:29 EST 1997

at the hospital where i practice, if the hearing aids are returned we
charge only for the initial exam and for the cost of earmold impressions.
however, we are a non-profit entity serving primarily lower-income people,
so we are usually at the bottom of the barrel, price-wise.  pricing is
something that you will want to discuss with your audiologist in advance
of your purchase since we vary so much.

susan moreland

tinnitus faq: http://www.ccc.edu/faq/tinnitus.html
hyperacusis network: http://www.visi.com/~minuet/hearing/hyperacusis/hacusis.html