digital hearing aids

letters letters at ix.netcom.com
Sun May 25 20:38:10 EST 1997

Pt Magi,

I have found your experience with digital ha's helpful and thus indeed
will give Widex Senso a try.  I will return my  DigiFocus soon because
of the background noise problem.  My audiologist before prescribing me
the DigiFocus did mention that the Senso is steered toward the speech
range.  After at least 3 times of office visits for adjustments for
noise problem and inadequate gain settings, I have had it with the
DigiFocus, though I must say the clarity of sound is quite good with
this model.  I want to try out the competitor to Oticon.  Now I am
concerned about how much he will charge me for the office visits.  I
had seen posted here that some audiologists don't charge any amount
period if you return within the trial period.

Pt Magi,   are Senso only sold at authorized dealers as the DigiFocus
ha's are?

do respond to me also through my email address for I don't go on here
frequent enough.

where do you get more info re.   Senso?

thanks for sharing with the list.

Best Wishes.