starkey cic's

orgenm at juno.com orgenm at juno.com
Sun May 25 13:11:19 EST 1997

I wonder if DianeHear (or anyone else out there) [still] feels that
starkey is a great company.
I ordered Starkey Sequel "Tympanettes" three months ago.  The audiologist
had to send them back twice before I even took them home.
When I took them home, the left one failed almost immediately.
I went around with the right one for three weeks thinking that's the way
it's supposed to work (These are my first aids so I wasn't sure what to
expect.)  When I came back to pick up the left one, she tested them in my
ear and said they're BOTH still no good.  She said the right one was
acting more like a plug than an aid!
Any comments?